In depth party planning tools,
tips and guides with step by step event planning instructions.
Food Menu and Decorating Tips
Once you have put together you guest list itís time to give more thought to the menu. Write down your initial thoughts regarding ordourves, drinks, main course, desert and party favors. Keep in mind that some will be allergic to nuts, soy and food additives such as sodium, and glutens.
If you plan to do your own cooking and baking and serving there are some important rules to follow:
1. Donít try and serve a new recipe for the first time at the party.
2. Have dishes prepared two hours or more before the gathering.
3. Some dishes can be made the day before and put in the freezer (soups, stews, frozen deserts, punch, etc)
4. Avoid dishes that may not be agreeable to 15-20% of your guests.
5. Have diet foods, low sodium and low sugar alternatives for some of your guests.
6. Decorate the area several 4 or more hours in advance. Plan to complete the decorating two hours before the gathering starts.
7. Have a well skilled group of helpers to set things up. Itís best to have more help than not enough.
8. Remember that hired caterers may not be prepared to help you with setting up the tables and seating assignments. Determine what they will do long in advance
9. If you are renting a Hall inspect lighting, exists, kitchen, rest rooms, condition of and number of chairs and other equipment, electric, air conditioning and sound.
10. Cleaning up is the most difficult task. Having a cleaning crew available after the gathering.
11. Remove items that are likely to be knocked over and break.
12. Make sure you have a first aid kit available for immediate access
13. Encourage a few attendees to serve as designated drivers for those who may have had a bit too much to drink.
The party planner guides you through the planning stages of scores of parties commonly thrown throughout the year.
Use the timeline planner with tips and techniques to make your party a success.
You won't miss a thing.
Each planner has printable
templates including checklists time line planner, colorful invitations
and flyers, shopping lists, budget checklist calculator tool and much
Get food prep tutoring, etiquette guidance and hosting solutions, catering tips, a dinner preparation
Fine dining guide
includes table setting instructions, drinks and wine selection and serving techniques.
Read More About Fimark's
Party Planner Organizer
The Shopping List
Outside Activities for Teens
Ideas For Kids 8 and Under
Food Preparation Tips
Order Cakes and Other Bakes
Fimark's Complete Party Planner Software with
Microsoft Word Organizing Templates
Comes with planners for 50
parties as listed on the side bar of this page.
Party Planner Software
System Requirements: Windows
95 or higher, XP, ME, 2000, CE, Windows for Mobile
Microsoft Windows WordPad or Microsoft Word for viewing and
File size: 611Klbs
Requires: 1MG of free disc space for editing.
Party Planner Now!